You must have heard the letters CBD flying around a lot. With CBD making its way from the health niche to skincare and make-up, it has definitely caught our attention! The numerous health benefits of CBD cannot be overlooked and for that reason, it has made its place in the high street health market and it seems like it’s here to stay. The good news? It is halal too!
What is CBD?
CBD stands for Cannabidiol, a compound naturally present in the hemp plant. It is carefully stripped of THC, which makes it non-psychoactive, non-intoxicating, and prevents you from getting ‘high’. CBD Oil is made by its extraction from the flowers and leaves of the hemp plant and is later diluted with a carrier oil. Gaining momentum in the health world, the health benefits of CBD oil continue to surprise us.
CBD benefits feel like a dream but perhaps the most raging question stays – is it halal? Well, yes. According to Islam Q&A, the intoxicating part, i.e. THC is considered haram. Since THC is filtered out, the remaining CBD is safe to consume without compromising on your beliefs. However, it is always advised that you find a retailer you can trust. Begum C Gummies are halal and certified by the Shariah Board of America so that you can cultivate the health benefits of CBD too!
CBD Benefits for a Healthier, Happier You
CBD works like magic and promises to address multiple downers by keeping you energized and relaxed throughout the day. Halal CBD makes its consumption a whole lot easier. Here’s what Halal CBD brings to the table:
- Bid anxiety farewell. It has been found after rigorous research that CBD can help manage anxiety better. It works by reducing stress, minimizing psychological effects related to anxiety such as a pounding heart, improves symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder, and induces sleep in case of insomnia. Anxiety can disrupt your day-to-day life. With juggling work, kids, and social life, it can get quite daunting. What if we tell you that you are just a gummy away from a calmer you?
- Boosts immunity. Balancing the functions of the immune system, CBD keeps the body from potential health risks. An immune system in a state of imbalance is more prone to catch disease and CBD evades that risk by strengthening it. Using CBD improves overall well-being and assists in boosting your immune system.
- Pain Relief. Aching joints and sore muscles are perhaps the biggest hurdles for most. Health benefits of CBD include pain relief from arthritis, chronic pain, and sore muscles. Stimulating the endocannabinoid system (ECS), CBD works as an analgesic and makes pain management trouble-free. If you suffer from chronic, debilitating pain and inflammation, don’t hold back from treating yourself to a good ol’ halal CBD gummy.
- Get your beauty sleep. Do you have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep? Research shows that sleep disorders and insomnia can be a result of multiple reasons such as anxiety, depression, medication, and so on. CBD benefits the insomniac by addressing the root cause of sleeplessness, thus proving to be beneficial for restful sleep, all night long.
- Banish Acne. Sebum is a natural oil that is produced on the skin. Excess and unregulated production of sebum leads to acne, breakouts, blackheads, and whatnot. Another CBD benefit is its ability to lower the production of sebum in the skin. Get your dose of halal CBD today for clear, flawless skin.
- Heart Friendly. With advancements in CBD research, the health benefits of CBD are surfacing every day. CBD promotes heart health and is linked to the improvement of multiple cardiovascular conditions such as stroke and heart attack. It can help lower high blood pressure and keep the heart functioning optimally, preventing heart damage.
Life can get exhausting as you juggle multiple things at a time. The presence of anxiety, depression, inflammation, body aches, and a poor immune system can worsen the situation. Halal CBD gummies are here to ensure that you are not left out from enjoying the health benefits of CBD. So, what are you waiting for? Start your CBD journey today and seize the day, every day!
For the latest news and information on the CBD world, be sure to browse the Begum C blog!